by Allison Boley
1. We won! Thursday, State Farm announced that because of your faithful voting and sharing, we made it to the top 40 proposals and will receive $25,000 to install energy-efficient windows in a low-income neighborhood in Mesa. Thank you all for your work helping us win!
2. If you live, work, or play in Mesa, please consider taking a few moments to create an account at ImagineMesa.com and say “Me Too” to the following link which encourages the City of Mesa to set a goal of 100% renewable energy by 2050: https://neighborland.com/ideas/mesa-az-100-renewable-energy-by?ue=share
3. Please welcome Amanda Sardina, the newest member of the Mesa team. Amanda moved here from San Diego and is gaining residency to attend ASU’s School of Sustainability. We are super stoked to have her!
4. If you want to be part of what we’re doing in Mesa, I’d love to meet with you! Please shoot me an email at the address below or message me on Facebook.
5. Please don’t hesitate to contact me anytime at email@example.com with suggestions, comments, questions, etc.