On Giving Tuesday, Use Facebook Fundraiser to Help Sustainability Projects in Arizona
Arizona Sustainability Alliance (AZSA) works every day on grass-roots projects in Arizona cities, communities and schools to help our environment and neighbors become more sustainable and resilient. On Giving Tuesday we’re calling on our supporters to to help raise critical funds to make these projects possible. In just a few easy steps, you can create a personal Facebook fundraising campaign that benefits AZSA for Giving Tuesday.
The supporter that raises the most will win a $150 gift card from The Keg steakhouse restaurant and a set of four Refresh Glass creative, famous drinkware, made from rescued wine bottles.
Here’s how to get started:
- Don’t wait—create your personal Giving Tuesday Facebook fundraiser today to support the AZSA.
- Go to the AZSA Facebook Fundraiser page and click on the “Raise Money” tab.
- Choose how much you want to raise and when you want your fundraiser to end.
- Customize your campaign with your own message and photos!
- Share your fundraiser every day with your family and friends, asking them to contribute to your Giving Tuesday efforts.
As an additional incentive, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation® has pledged to match up to $2 million raised on Facebook for U.S. nonprofits. That means donations made to your AZSA Facebook fundraiser can be matched up to $1,000, until the $2 million in matching funds runs out.
We hope you take advantage of this special opportunity to help Arizonans become more sustainable on Giving Tuesday. We can’t thank you enough!