Local Businesses Provide Gifts for Donations on Giving Tuesday
In support of Arizona Sustainability Alliance (AZSA) grass-roots projects in Arizona, several local businesses have generously donated products and services for our Giving Tuesday donors. There are several ways to win these prizes:
- Every donation of $20 or more will be entered into a random drawing for a gift card.
- Every donation of $50 or more will receive a heavy duty canvas tote AND be entered into a random drawing for a gift card.
- Every #UNselfie post shared to AZSA’s Facebook page will be entered into a random drawing for a gift card.
- The largest donation on Giving Tuesday will receive $50 gift card from La Bocca Urban Kitchen restaurant, $25 gift card from Pita Jungle restaurant and $25 gift card from Sprouts grocery.
- The supporter that raises the most with a Facebook fundraiser will win a $150 gift card from The Keg steakhouse restaurant and a set of four Refresh Glass creative, famous drinkware, made from rescued wine bottles.
Thanks to the following businesses for the donated prizes
Here’s how to create a Facebook fundraiser:
- Don’t wait—create your personal Giving Tuesday Facebook fundraiser today to support the AZSA.
- Go to the AZSA Facebook Fundraiser page and click on the “Raise Money” tab.
- Choose how much you want to raise and when you want your fundraiser to end.
- Customize your campaign with your own message and photos!
- Share your fundraiser every day with your family and friends, asking them to contribute to your Giving Tuesday efforts.
As an additional incentive, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation® has pledged to match up to $2 million raised on Facebook for U.S. nonprofits. That means donations made to your AZSA Facebook fundraiser can be matched up to $1,000, until the $2 million in matching funds runs out.
We hope you take advantage of this special opportunity to help Arizonans become more sustainable on Giving Tuesday. We can’t thank you enough!