We are dedicated to creating and supporting regenerative local food systems. Through community engagement, education and project-based assistance, we intend on empowering low-income communities and creating equitable, affordable food access throughout Arizona.
- Increase food security in low income communities and mitigate food deserts by creating and supporting projects that provide low-income communities with equitable, affordable, convenient access to healthy foods.
- Provide education to Arizonans on best practices for growing, eating and recycling healthy foods
- Provide support to local farmers, distributors and vendors to strengthen the local food economy by increasing the amount of food that is grown and consumed locally
- Maricopa County Food System Coalition (MARCO)
- Fowler Elementary School District, Phoenix
- Los Ninos Elementary, Tempe
- Kyrene del Norte Elementary, Tempe
- Net Impact
- City of Tempe
- FIGG Community Gardens